17 September 2010

Ending my 20's

As I reflect on my last few blogs, I noticed the messages were about old people. Here I am a married women striving to stay young and live an active life with my husband...I find myself reflecting now on the near end of my 20's.

Earlier in this year...well since we rang in 2010, turning 30 has been on my mind...and with only 10 days to go, reality sets in. So last night as I out doing my errands for this upcoming,exciting halloween camping weekend,I had to stop and do a little clothes shopping. You know, to be trendy and feel fresh and new with some new clothes. It was a success!

So onto this weekend, I am anticipating a little surprise as I think my girlfriends (Molly-Liz) maybe sceaming something..hope so! Although through this last year anticipating my 30th birthday celebration, I had said NO surprise party, but secretly I hope something happens...well not even that...just hoping for a good time with good friends!

So to the adventure of ending my 20's, trick-o-treating for jell-o shots and just good times with good friends...wishing all of you a splendid weekend!

~Outdoor Embellishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment