29 July 2011

class of 2012!















The tassel's worth the hassle!

Gearing up for your senior year is a big deal or maybe more of a big deal to your parent. As this is the next chapter in your life and just such an exciting time in your life as well. I remember it as one of my BEST years of my life.

In the summer of my Senior year, I was hitting up the rodeo circuit in full force and right in the competition. Surrounded by my friends and just always on the go-living life! Now is the time to capture those moments in your life....and Outdoor Embellishes is here to help.


Senior sessions are still in progress. Also available to do portraits with pets or items or locations that fit your life. Recently I took Al's senior pictures. Al has enjoyed his summers here in little Rudolph, Wisconsin but he will head back to Oregon for the new school year, so we took his pictures around town. The streets were calm and sun was shining on his future!

No comments:

Post a Comment