19 May 2011

Moving

So it has been awhile since I have shared my day-to-day adventures....Here is a little recap

Winter-Long-Inside- :(

Today, feeling as though Summer is almost here. The last month my time has been invested on closing on our new house! So that means no more living in the basement. It has been a really good experience overall living with my in-laws. I think the best part of these last 4 months was seeing and hearing other peoples reaction to my statement of living with my in-laws. All in all it was good, but it is time to get back to my own space, kitchen, office and life. I am excited for the natural lighting to shine through our open concept living and dining space. Our closing date is coming near, so that means lots to prepping, organizing, errands, and building on that communication link with the handyman...who of which is letting me re-do some of the kitchen right away. Very excited to get in, paint and move in!

Once the move happens, summer can begin which means photo session are available!
Looking forward to being outdoors and having fun with my clients.

I am available to schedule July/August session for your outdoor embellishes of your life. Some session options are family portraits-pets too, generation portraits, seniors, the kiddos, birthdays or even family events. Please email me at katie.johnson.photography to recieve more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment