11 November 2010

The Smell of Dirt...






LaCrosse Center's finest entertainment....Championship Bull Riding! Announced by Roger Mooney, the event started off with Old Glory and the announcement of all of the cowboys. The inhale of the night begins and the rememberance of those days in the dirt fill my heart.

Now even though I never rode no bulls and was Team: Timed Events...the evening sure was fun...especially after double shot bloody marys and few beers down at Broncos bar on 3rd.


It was our annual girls weekend to LaCrosse. Mom and I spent the day together shopping, eating and laughing (for a change!) We had a great time and can't wait until next year!


ps..I look crossed eyed. I think it was the angle I was standing.


Enjoy this beautiful Fall weather while it lasts.....




No comments:

Post a Comment