27 September 2010

The Big 3-0!

Sending a shout out to all of those of you who sent me BIG birthday wishes as I now I am the BIG 3-0! I appreciate the efforts and lovely gifts from all of my close friends and family!


The weekend was not only FUN which was my goal, but it was also rewarding and relaxing.

Friday night was a blast as we had ice cream cake, gifts, a fuzzy blinky 30 crown and some cold beer down at Ricky's in Rudolph. The small town gathering with family and friends is just how I wanted to celebrate it. Now there were still a few surprises...as unexpected guest appearred from out of town and in town. Shari and Scott, Molly from Appleton, few of my co-workers (thanks for the booze) and my rodeo friend,TJ showed up.

It's those type of friends that no matter how long the distance between you, that when you get together it just makes your day.


It's my party and I can cry if I want too...

Saturday was also a great time of sharing memories as Aaron had his non-surprised party at Jammers. Growning up the ol' tale continues of Aaron and Katie and how we shared a bed at the hospital the day we were born. Since our families were neighbors, Aaron and I, both Libras of course had shared many events along the way...from going to Junior High, High School, College and to being in each others weddings, I was honored to celebrate this milestone together. Hope he likes his Libra hemp bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment