01 May 2010

Travels

What an exciting week of "business." Well let's just say its a business trip this round with a lot more fun had. The adventure began as we took the advice from a travel magazine and their recommendations to try some of Detroit's finest restaurants. We at at Slow's BBQ!












I was open to trying new things-hey, it makes the experience..take a look at what I ate...














Now my partner in crime this week hales from Florida, so I learned southern women sure know what they like and how to get you to try it. Although not as common around central Wisconsin, I did enjoy the taste of the south with these Okra and black-eyed Pea Fritters.
Although my favorite became the combinations of the flavors of the BBQ sauce.
Apple BBQ hit the top of the list!












Pam and I happy after our yummy BBQ taste test lunch!










More of our fun business trip to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment