25 April 2010

Fitting

The day started gloomy as the dreadful tape measure reached around my hips, chest and innertube stomach for our bridesmaid dress fitting. Now it wasn't so bad, however I realized that the 1/2 inch extra in my height makes a difference. As I am officially 5ft. 5 1/2 in...yep thats right!

See, Saturday I met Sarah and her bridesmaids to order our bridesmaid dresses. I discovered these gals aren't short like me...so when it came to the measurements..i had to throw in any extra height I could afford...and to only wish to take off inches in other areas.
I am in love with our dresses and can't wait to be all dressed up and pretty for S&Js wedding this fall.


Our adventures of the day led to an afternoon of delicous grub from the Hilltop Pub, followed by exploration at the Green house (more of my interesting finding on that to come) and some fun shopping time with the girls.




Wedding Party gals-
Katie, Carol, Sarah, Mary & Melissa.
Notice the decline in height to the left....

No comments:

Post a Comment